Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Fall!

It is officially fall; time for crisp mornings, hot tea and the corn maze! Fall's always been too over shadowed by the dread of the following season to be enjoyable, but this year I'm excited for it.
I am exercising my creative muscles and have been playing around with some photography. In the spring I explored the wide world of my back yard (see past posts for the photos.) I am now excited to find inspiration for a fall line!
Last night Husband took me on adventure to see if there were any blackberries waiting to be picked. Unfortunately, they were all nipped by the frost. We did get to climb trees for sweet plums and picked a few reachable apples. I was also struck with awe of God's color pallette. The desert colors aren't the vibrant, flashy colors of the tropics, but they are saturated nonetheless. I couldn't help but admire the brushed silver, the mustard yellow, the wheat gold, and the sage green. It was getting dark by the time I could take pictures, so I only got these. But here they are: round one of Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment